Monday 14 May 2012

Return to Blogging After a Year's Absence

My last blog was May 2011. Sometime after that I had trouble publishing a new blog. I reported the problem to Google, the proprietors of Blogspot. After I had answered a number of questions, they astonished me by declaring that I no longer had any access to "Normanandrews.blogspot.com" because the answers I had given had caused them to decide that I was not Norman Andrews. After a few more fruitless attempts to correct the situation, I gave up and, thoroughly disillusioned, ceased to be a blogger.

Today, out of curiosity, I accessed my old blogspot, silent for a year, and here I am. If this works and gets through to my readers I will start blogging again.

No point in saying any more, it may never spin out into the ether!

1 comment:

  1. It's out there - welcome back!
    Thrynne

    ReplyDelete